Plymouth Rock Assurance Review
Founded in 1982,Â Plymouth Rock AssuranceÂ provides a selection of property insurance and bodily injury insurance products to customers across the states ofÂ New York,Â New Jersey,Â Pennsylvania,Â Massachusetts,Â Connecticut,Â New Hampshire.
In thisÂ Plymouth Rock AssuranceÂ review, we’ll compare this provider to other regional and nationalÂ insurance carriers, helping you find the bestÂ insurance policyÂ for your needs.
Plymouth Rock Car Insurance Coverage
Plymouth Rock AssuranceÂ offers a host ofÂ car insuranceÂ coverageÂ options, allowing you to meet the minimum requirements in your state and go above and beyond those requirements when needed,
Bodily Injury Coverage:Â Limited to a fixed amount of money per person and per accident, bodily injury insurance covers the harm done to other people in an accident. It is designed to help them with their medical bills and other payments resulting from an accident.
Property Damage Coverage:Â Also fixed to a specific sum, property damage insurance is designed to cover the other driver’s vehicle in an accident, as well as other property that you damage.
Collision Coverage:Â A type of insurance that covers you for damages done to your own car. With collision insurance, you will be covered regardless of who caused the accident and you’ll also get cover if the accident involves an obstacle (tree, guardrail, wall, fence) as opposed to another vehicle. You will not, however, be covered if you hit a deer. One of the quirks of this coverage option is that you’re only covered for animal collisions if you swerve and hit a wall/tree.
Comprehensive Coverage:Â With comprehensive coverage, you’re generally covered for the things that collision insurance can’t reach. It covers deer collisions and other accidents involving animal strikes and it also covers damage caused by weather and vandalism.
Personal Injury Protection (PIP):Â This coverage option works like bodily injury coverage, only instead of protecting the other driver and their passengers, it protects you, covering you for lost wages and medical bills.
Medical Payments:Â A type of insurance specifically designed to cover your medical bills. Unlike PIP, medical payments coverage will not give you money lost as a result of missed work.
Underinsured/UninsuredÂ MotoristÂ Coverage:Â When the other driver’s insurance cannot cover your claims, either because they don’t have enough or they don’t have any, uninsured/underinsuredÂ motoristÂ insurance will step in.
Plymouth Rock AssuranceÂ Auto InsuranceÂ Features
Plymouth Rock AssuranceÂ has three different levels ofÂ auto insurance: Plus, Preferred, and Premier. Â There are different coverage options available at each of these levels and you can upgrade if you feel that those options will serve you well.
Some of the features offered at these different levels, along with the additional coverage offered to allÂ policyholders, include:
- Door to Door Valet Claim Service: Plymouth RockÂ auto insuranceÂ customers can arrange for their cars to be picked up from their homes and taken to a nearbyÂ repair shop. Once it has been fixed, it will be returned at a time that is convenient to theÂ policyholder.
- Guaranteed Repairs:Â If performed at a listedÂ repair shop, all repairs will be guaranteed by Plymouth Rock.
- Comprehensive Claim Forgiveness:Â Plymouth Rock promises that your insurance premiums will not increase just because you make a claim about a stolen or weather-damaged vehicle.
- GetÂ Home Safe: If, for whatever reason, you don’t feel safe to drive home, Plymouth Rock will cover your taxi ride. This can happen one time per year as part of mostÂ Plymouth RockÂ carÂ insuranceÂ policies.
- Glass Coverage:Â Plymouth Rock offers several coverage options and policy features related to windshield repair and glass repair. This includes a $100 glass deductible and a waived glass deductible repair.
- New Car Replacement:Â If you have a new car that gets totaled within a specific timeframe, Plymouth Rock will replace it completely.
- Crashbusters: Plymouth Rock will send aÂ CrashbustersÂ team to your location at your request. They will assess the damage done to your vehicle and can help you to file a claim.
- Pet Injury: In the event that your pet gets injured during a car accident, some Plymouth RockÂ policyholdersÂ can claim a small portion of the vet fees. After all, your dog or cat needs cover too!
- Roadside Assistance:Â With the Plymouth Rock roadside assistance program, you’ll be covered for some of the services charged on broken down vehicles at the roadside, includingÂ towing, tire changes, fuel delivery, and more.Â
- Key Replacement:Â Lost your key? With the right cover from Plymouth Rock, you can get a replacement set.
Plymouth Rock Car Insurance Discounts
Plymouth Rock discounts differ from state to state and from user to user. The biggest of these are multi-policy discounts, which are offered when you purchase multiple policies, and prepay discounts, which are offered when you pay your insurance premiums upfront.Â
Other available discounts include:
- Paperless Filing:Â Go paperless and do your bit for the environment while helping to reduce waste and saving a few cents in the process.
- Membership Organization Discounts:Â Make big savings when you are a member of specific organizations.
- Senior Discount: Drivers above a certain age can apply.
- Good StudentÂ Discount:Â Offered to young drivers who obtain at least a B average.
- Safety Features andÂ Anti-TheftÂ Devices:Â If your car contains key features like trackers, alarms, airbags, seatbelts, and anti-lock brakes, these discounts will be available to you.
- Driver Training:Â Complete driver training courses to prove your skills, show your commitment, and make some savings.
- Low Mileage:Â Drive less and you could pay less.
Other Plymouth Rock Insurance Products
In addition toÂ car insurance, theÂ Plymouth Rock AssuranceÂ CorporationÂ offers a wealth of insurance products. These are also confined to a very small part of theÂ United States and include:
Plymouth Rock offers comprehensiveÂ insurance quotesÂ for all homeowners. These policies will cover you for the breakdown of key appliances, loss of personal items, identity theft protection, and even protection against hacks and cybercrime.
You can apply for Plymouth RockÂ home insuranceÂ directly if you live inÂ New Jersey,Â New York,Â New Hampshire,Â Pennsylvania, andÂ Connecticut.
RentersÂ insuranceÂ will cover you for personal losses in the home, as well as providing liability protection for anyone who gets injured in your home. Plymouth RockÂ rentersÂ insuranceÂ is available in the same states as Plymouth RockÂ home insurance.
Plymouth Rock lifeÂ insurance policiesÂ are only available in the state ofÂ New Jersey. Both term life insurance and variable lifeÂ insurance policiesÂ are available, of which term life is arguably the better choice.
PolicyholdersÂ can opt for a term of between 10 and 30 years, with the insurance premiums and payouts dependent on your age, health, medical history, and other key factors.
AnÂ umbrellaÂ insuranceÂ policyÂ essentially increases your liability limits, going the extra mile to protect you. It is a supplementalÂ insurance policy, designed to be added onto car insurance orÂ homeownersÂ insuranceÂ and to protect you and your family in the event that a claim is made against you.
Plymouth Rock Customer Satisfaction and Claims Satisfaction
Plymouth Rock has good ratings from customers and experts. It has an A- rating fromÂ AM Best, which isn’t the highest possible rating but is a great effort from a relatively small company (when compared to giants like GEICO and State Farm).
TheÂ insurance claimsÂ process is quick and easy, and while there are a number of bad reviews and complaints out there, Plymouth Rock seems committed to remedying these as quickly and completely as possible.
Furthermore, if you have a bad experience with Plymouth Rock, make your discontent clear and they will make a donation to a charity of your choice. This proves that Plymouth Rock is committed to keeping customers happy and willing to do whatever it takes.
Bottom Line:Â Car InsuranceÂ inÂ New England
Plymouth Rock is a very highly-ratedÂ insurance companyÂ offering a selection of products directly and throughÂ insurance agents. It hasÂ accident forgivenessÂ and claims forgiveness; offers a multitude of ways to pay your premiums, and the support team is available around the clock.Â
If you reside in one of the states where Plymouth Rock operates, visitÂ PlymouthRock.com,Â get a quote, and start comparing. If not, don’t worry, as there are many other greatÂ insurance companyÂ reviews to check out, including The General, Progressive, and Esurance.
Plymouth Rock Assurance Review is a post from Pocket Your Dollars.
- Account Management
- Advanced Business Solutions
- Apartment Hunting
- Auto Insurance
- Auto Loans
- Automotive Solutions and Services
- Bank Accounts
- Breaking News
- Building Credit
- Car Insurance
- Car Rentals
- Cash Back
- Celebrity Homes
- Checking Account
- Commercial Real Estate
- Credit 101
- Credit Card Guide
- Credit Cards
- Credit Repair
- Early Career
- Estate Planning
- Extra Income
- Family Finance
- FHA Loans
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Freedom
- Financial Planning
- Financing A Home
- Find An Apartment
- Finishing Your Degree
- First Time Home Buyers
- Flood Insurance
- Food Budgets
- Frugal Living
- Growing Wealth
- Health and Wellness Guides
- Health Insurance
- Home Buying
- Home Buying Tips
- Home Decor
- Home Improvement
- Home Loans
- Home Ownership
- Home Solutions
- HVAC Solutions
- Identity Theft
- Life Insurance
- Market News
- Medical Care
- Minimalist LIfestyle
- Money Management
- Mortgage Industry
- Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates
- Mortgage Tips
- Paying Off Debts
- Personal Finance
- Personal Loans
- Plumbing and Biohazard Tips
- Quick Cash
- Real Estate
- Saving Energy
- Savings Account
- SEO and Internet Marketing
- Side Gigs
- Small Business
- Spending Money Wisely
- Starting A Business
- Student Finances
- Student Loans
- Taxes and Laws
- Work From home